Book Review | Resensi Buku - Living in Tune by Liz Roberta (in English)

 

    Hello, my kind readers. Long time no see, here some fresh air to you now, I hope you do not mind. I have got , a little complaint (if I could say like that) because I write a blog in Bahasa, meanwhile my international friends also are interested to read my writing. I told them to translate through online translator but still, it is strange and not organic. SO, I DECIDE to write some pages in English, I choose what might be suitable to share. Other consideration is I would not stop writing in English although I passed already my study in the UK. Well, I actually still write a blog in my part time job but I feel that is not enough to sharpen skill. Once more, hopefully you still enjoy and wait for my next writing (could be in English or Bahasa, depends on the content). 

..

I finished reading a nice book by Liz Roberta, a spiritual coach from UK. For me, it is hard to not share informative and inspiring things from Liz. She is such an amazing author.

Title                            : Living in Tune (21 Questions to Activate Your Intuition and Find Your   Life Purpose).

Author:                        Liz Roberta




            You work every day but you feel meaningless. You sleep but not tight, as anxiety questioning you in dream. Why we live in this life? Including me, some people need to choose their pathway to walk through the future. This book brings directions how to know a purpose of life, by using a tool called intuition. Basically, the logic, as a thing that human uses for decision, is connected to brain. However, in this book, we are brought to deeply understand another side of body that might people realise, but they do not put attention much. It is a soul. Human uses brain to lighten logical thing up. Meanwhile, the soul is only connected with intuition. Something similar inside body but its sensation is totally different.

As we are introduced that intuition has a crucial role in order to help in finding life purpose, Liz Roberta then divides this book into 21 sessions begun with P letter. She tries to interact with readers. Each session, she asks a main question driving to think, memorise, and selftalk. For instance, in the first session, the title is Power. “When does the greatest version of you come out?”. We do not only need a power, but we also are supposed to have capability to control. Just need to remember, power is not an ego. Ego cannot be used to manage power, and vise verca. The next sessions are about Pain, Problem, etc. All sessions are relatable and each session is ordered in a structured manner. Other topics e.g Possibilities, Present, Perspective, and the session is ended by Purpose. “What is the quiet calling of your soul saying to you now?”.

            Living in tune means that you own experiences what you are meant. Therefore, you feel comfortable, engaged with something that you like the most. Some sessions of this book present the  experiences of Liz Roberta. How she was struggling to find her meaningful life, why she finally decided to leave England. Everything she felt and decided, were based on intuition when logical things could not be accepted anymore. Note: intuition is not suddenly coming out with a perfect shape. Wait, could it be wrong? Pursuing to involve intuition in daily basis needs to be practiced. As we do practice for our brain to think, so does for soul. The more you do practice, the more it is active. We need to keep on track of certainty of when we feel alive and joyful, so the intuition we build supports our goals.

Towel Moment

There is some time when we feel burnout, as everything is such overwhelming in our head, then we stuck. This situation actually happens to ask us rest for a while, and the next step we need to do is deep breathe in-out. And again, Liz teaches you technically deep breathe in-out method. If you have ever been in this situation, you must be know. Welcome to towel moment. This is a very normal thing happens in human life. We stop what we fight for, we turn to be calm, relaxed. This moment is like we do not want to do anything, we accept what God will give us in future. Well, we still think about what we dream but we do not do any effort, just laying on a moment and wish good things will come soon. Towel moment only comes for a while, depends on how long you want to stay. Use this moment to have a dialogue with mind and body, connect the soul with intuition. After, you know what you will decide to do.

Based on my perspective, this book is full of psychological energy talking, although intuition is often used in philosophy term. As her professional ability, Liz Roberta supports readers to rise their own intuition up. I used to say, Oh I got feeling!, everytime I think a thing. But now I will respect more to my intuition and use it wisely. It is not only a feeling, it is an activated intuition particles to find my life purpose and to pass life itself.

..

    Since living in the UK, there is a lot of things I learn e.g loving myself. I attempt to know who I am, what I could develop from me so I could help people to grow. Therefore, no wonder my books are close by about self love, energy, skill development, and forth to know me better. Day after day, my resolution is becoming a nice friend for myself and for people reaching their dreams to be happy while studying, but I am not sure to be a teacher in professional life. That is why I keep sharing positive energy and my motto of live: Imagine, Believe, Achieve.


Cheers

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

A New Home in Stirling

Sebuah Intro